i think that they're 100% fine...
I think that we have discussed this once before but I wasn't too sure..but I was wondering what everyone thought about inter-racial relation-ships..
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
i think that they're 100% fine...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
do whatever makes you happy!
heck you cant help how you feel about someone
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Well said Eddie
i agree with my good buddy ed.
well i dont think it is something i would do but u never know
but as far as im considered i dont have a problem with it...
Probably not for me, but whatever pulls your wagon.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
The problem with it is society and how you are treated. Relationships are tough enough, as is. By throwing that extra log on the fire, you make a difficult situation that much more difficult.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
if you think someone is hot...race doesnt matter...but people have to remember that some people may not agree
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
It's not wrong, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's right. But I mean everybody on here just looks at it like, Whites and blacks. But I see it as, whites, black, asians, latino's, and everything else. I myself would mix with some, but not other races. Just the way I see fit.
just my opinion.
Bookmarks